is a Free virtual pool game rendered using OpenGL.
- Support for British pool rules
- Sound effects
- Physics engine which scales according to rendering speed
- Smooth edged pool tables defined using SVG paths
- Supports British (yellow/red) and American (striped/unstriped) textured balls.
- Gtk+/Gnome interface
- Generic billiards engine with support for multiple types of
game (with Guile
as an extension language)
- Improved graphics
- Custom pool tables defined in XML
- AI opponents?
You can find some screenshots here.
Ballsmacker 1.0.0 has now been released! You can download it
Code is in a Subversion repository
and can be tracked via CIA.